Drinking filtered water is a wise decision that can help safeguard the health of you, your family and your pets, not to mention any visitors to whom you offer water to while they are at your home. The truth is that the sanitary requirements at local water treatment centers are at a bare minimum. Trace elements of toxins, prescription drugs, dangerous metals and other elements are allowed into this water. Without filtering it out first, these constituents could be getting ingested by you and your loved ones. By choosing the healthier choice of filtered water, you can assure that only clean, refreshing and pure water that’s free from any toxins is enjoyed by your family.
What Are the Benefits of Filtered Water?
- Filtered water removes the chlorination that’s used by water treatment plants, making the water taste far more appealing. It also removes any bacteria that can contribute to odd smells and tastes, too. Chlorine and bacteria can cause a number of bodily reactions and can irritate your internal organs.
- Lead can be carried over from old pipes into your home and drinking supply. Filtered water removes all traces of lead to prevent this deadly heavy metal from poisoning your family’s water supply. Lead, even in trace elements, has been shown to cause learning disorders in children.
- Home filtered water systems have been proven to be a cost effective method of enjoying filtered water. They cost far less over the course of a year than bottled water for drinking does, and can also be used as whole-home systems to provide clean bathing water, too.
- Drinking filtered water that is free from traces of heavy metals, bacteria and chlorine can reduce your risk of contracting a variety of diseases. These disease include: colon/rectal cancers and bladder cancers.
- Properly filtered water helps protect your family from diseases caused by giardia and cryptosporidium, harmful protozoans found in unfiltered water that have been directly linked with various and often serious gastrointestinal illnesses.
- According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), there are more than 2,100 known toxins that are found in approved water treatment water. They also include dangerous heavy metals like lead, trace elements of prescription and illicit drugs, and thousands of other harmful foreign contaminates that are removed by using our signature filtered water process.